So not long ago, I was scrolling through Instagram and came across chocolate dip spoons to stir your hot chocolate ot coffee with. As soon as I saw how cute they looked (and how YUM), I reallllyyy wanted to make them. I nabbed this idea off of the gorgeous Marley, Vienna and Rebecca from Basicbloggerss.com, I think they actually got the inspiration from Lauren Conrad! These little sweet treats are literally so perfect for little get togethers.
I’ve got to say though guys, the girls’ from basicbloggerss dip spoons look a thousand times better than mine…I didn’t take their advice on using melting chocolate haha! Oh well, at least I tried 😉
- Milk chocolate (the amount depends on how many you’re making)
- White chocolate
- Tea spoons (I used x6)
- 2 microwaveable bowls
- A baking tray
- Baking parchment
- Decorative bits – I would use baking decorations that melt!
After you get all the pieces you need together, follow these simple steps!
- Melt both your white chocolate and milk chocolate in their own bowl. I let them heat in the microwave and about every 10 seconds, opened the microwave and stirred to avoid burning.
- Get your tray ready before this step! Dip your spoons into the chocolate and lay them out on the baking parchment.
- Add some decoration to each spoon.
- Sit them in the fridge to set, I left mine for about an hour.