Hello babes! Happy Wednesday.
I’ve never really shared any of the music I properly listen to (maybe the odd insta story of a Spotify screenshot which includes a depressing song), probably because I think nobody would really be interested. Another reason why I’ve never written anything like this is because talking about music kinda ventures out of my usual topics on my blog…but you know what, let’s mix it up a little. I spend 90% of my life with at least one headphone in, so I think it is time to have a ramble about my current TUNES.
The last few months I’ve been really enjoying my Spotify playlists (when I say my, I mean I’ve deffo been creeping on my boyfriend’s too). Artists and bands such as Joji, Blackbear, Lil Peep, Bombay Bicycle Club and Brockhampton have been my special lil faves. I find lately that my music taste goes off in all kinds tangents…one minute i’m jamming to Drake and the next I’m having a sorrowful sing to Bon Iver. I think it’s so nice to have a good mix of sounds in your fave playlist- it takes me soooo long now to get bored of my most current one.
So here are some of the songs (definitely not all, we would be here for a good month) that i’ve been vibing to. I hope you have a little vibe too.
- Lil Peep – i crash, u crash (ft Lil Tracy)
- Fat Nick – Ice out (ft Blackbear)
- Joji – Demons
- The Neighbourhood – Single
- Chase Atlantic – Friends
- DVBBS & Blackbear – IDWK
- Jorja Smith – February 3rd
- Bombay Bicycle Club – Whenever, Wherever
- BROCKHAMPTON – 1997 DIANA
- HAIM – Want you back
- Ansel Elgort – Supernova
- Lil Peep – Right Here
- SZA – Drew Barrymore
- dvsn – Hallucinations
- Juice WRLD – I’m Still
- Bexey & Fat Nick – Stay Alive
- Rex Orange County – Happiness
- Ariana Grande – Pete Davidson
- Blackbear – juicy sweatsuits (ft Juicy J)
- XXXTENTACION – Looking for a star
- Mansionz – Rich White Girls
- 88rising, Joji & BlocBoy JB – Peach Jam
- Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
- Bombay Bicycle Club – Eyes Off You
- Mac Miller – Dang! (ft. Anderson .Paak)