Hey lovely! How are you? I hope you’re having an amazing day.
Journaling is something I began doing around the age of 16, so I have a few years under my belt on the subject. My mum, an avid journaling queen, has always expressed the power and importance to me. I have to say, I’m beyond lucky to have that guidance and inspiration.
I’ve been focusing a lot on myself right now and journaling a hell of a lot- given the current circumstances. I feel like ‘time’ is one of the silver linings to this chaos, a lot of people around the world have this timely space to do things for themselves. For some people, they may be pivoting their businesses, some may still be working! But amongst a lot of lovely human beings, there are many working on themselves and personally developing in mountainous ways.
So, if you have the time (or if you can make time), I urge you to pick up a notebook and begin journaling. Here is where I’ll guide you to what journaling is, how it’s used and why it’s so amazing for us.
Let’s get to it!
What is journaling?
In simple terms, a journal is a book of written records and thoughts, that can relate to so many areas of life. You may want to call it a diary, it’s pretty much the same thing! Personally, these are the main elements I believe are important to include within a journal:
- Goal setting and tracking
- Gratitude lists/journaling sessions
- Limiting belief and block searching (intuitive writing)
- Daily habit tracking (e.g. workouts, meditation, visualisation)
- Exploring ideas
- Overcoming challenges/obstacles
- A brain dump – my favourite!
And there are so many more. It is entirely up to you what you use your journal for, after all, everybody faces different challenges and events in their lives.
You can have a separate journal for different subjects, for example, I have a journal for gratitude which I write 3 things I am grateful for each day. I have one for goal setting and action plans, as well as one to write my everyday thought processes in. Let me say, the third is quite messy! But that’s the point. These are fabulous tools for YOU only and allow you to freely explore your inner self.
The purpose of journaling
Journals are amazing for your mental health and well-being, enabling you to take control, prioritise, track and stay organised. Through journaling, you can explore your thoughts, feelings and personally develop, whilst managing any physical practicalities also. As I said, you can have separate journals for different subjects – I’d say just make sure you have personal development and everyday business apart from each other.
Have you ever just felt SO overwhelmed with your thoughts, feelings and ideas? Probably all the time. Which is why journaling is such a powerful tool to not only organise those thoughts but make sense of them and offload.
Manifestation plays a huge role in journaling, here’s why. Through writing down your goals daily, your action plans and desires, you are programming these thoughts into your subconscious mind. This means you’re actively thinking about and making decisions around these wonderful dreams, which leads to them entering the physical world. Isn’t that fabulous?
Some journal prompts
Here are some journal prompts you can use when journaling:
- How do I feel right now?
- What are some of the goals I have on my mind?
- What has been on my mind today? Positive and negative.
- Has anything held me back today? If so, what? How can I change this?
- Am I being the best version of myself?
- What can I do to improve?
- What can I carry on doing to be the best version of myself?
How I can help you
Yes, you can take action TODAY. And I’ve made it super easy for you. I have created a 7-day commitment journaling challenge, which I’m pretty excited about.
Introducing My Mindful Interactive Journal: 7 -DAY COMMITMENT TO SHIFT YOUR MINDSET AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
So, what is this beauty? This is a 7-day journal, created by myself, to help you make the best mindset shift you could ask for. Yep, what you’ll experience throughout and by the end of the week is magical. To make it even easier for you, I have split this product into two.
Number one: Your learning vault. This is where we discuss the various areas and techniques included in your journal! Nobody will be feeling unsure over here! Part two is the journal itself, of course. Here is a sneak peek:
What this journal will do for you…
- Enable you to experience and execute some of the best mindset techniques that work
- Fill yourself with peace, self-love and acceptance – all needed to create and lead a dream lifestyle
- Dissect and actively work on limiting beliefs, blocks and fears, enabling you to move forward with drive
- Channel your inner powers and strengths (which we all have), using them to your advantage
- Manifest the greatest lifestyle, by putting out positive energies – what you put out, will flow right back
- Finish this journal with an incredible sense of self and clarity, knowing exactly what you need to do to live an up levelled version of your life
Sound good to you? Well you’re in luck!
Grab yours here.
I cannot wait for you to dive in lovely! Of course, let me know how you get on and we can chat about your journey with your Mindful Journaling experience.
I’ll see you very soon!
Cade – The Sunday Wave xx